Friday, December 14, 2012

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery



CUPCAKE TESTING TIME!!! *whopwoop!* HAHAHA. Anyways, Today I bought two cupcakes from this bakery located in Glorietta called "Vanilla Cupcake Bakery". Here is their store (I wouldn't call it a bakery since they don't actually make their cupcakes there but outside somewhere), their ambiance is just perfect, I love it! makes you want to have tea party inside with your friends :).
 

Lots of pictures coming..















*nomnomnom*

Verdict? cupcakes are a bit dry :( and I only like the frosting and if I compare it with Cupacakes by Sonja,.. still Sonja has the best cupcakes I've tasted so far... Quite disappointed that "Vanilla Cupcake Bakery" lacks in the favors department but I am impressed with their ambiance and especially their packaging it's soooo cute, I love how it has a holder at the bottom so that your cupcakes will stay in place BUT........ the cupcakes? ~ehhhhh not so much

Overall, It is a nice place to visit.

No comments: