Monday, March 25, 2013

Dream dress



Over the past few months, I'm addicted to this show called "Say Yes to the Dress" aside from my usual series like "The Walking Dead", "Once Upon a Time", "The Big Bang Theory" & "2 Broke Girls" ..all episodes you can find on Youtube. The show is all about Brides picking on Wedding Dresses. I really really love the show and it got me thinking what I would wear on my Wedding day HAHAHHA!!!

FYI. it's not like i wanna get married right away. NO!, i'm just saying that my dream dress would be the picture above *flies away*. It's a Pnina Tornai 2013 Bridal gown *cries* and Pnina Tornai gowns don't come in cheap.

When i was watching the show and i stumble upon this video. It's a video of Pnina Tornai 2013 Bridal Collection and I really like the gown @ 2:47 !! I mean it's everything i envisioned! it's flowy, a bit high on the waist line, fitting at the top, and i just love the sash ribbon... It's my dream dress *cries*. I've always want to get married in a beach setting hehe.. that's why I like flowy dresses...

okay.. signing off.

No comments: