Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Desktop



Hello, meet my new desktop...I figured that if i tweak it than maybe, just maybe I have enough motivation to do my projects.

My Bf helped me tweak it hehehe..since I have little patience and understanding about Microsoft license and decided to pretty much give up easily.

Also, I kinda feel bad about how I've neglected my blog :(. Maybe, just because I'm busy with all the college stuffs or not... hahaha. Currently, I'm doing an Android Mobile game for a Capstone (thesis). It's somewhat hard for a novice like me.

2 comments:

Nevaeh!! said...

omg!
is this linx? I love your icons & desktop!
did you made them? share :)

(i don't know you, i just blog hopped here and dropped some comments here and there.. hope you don't mind)

NEAVAEH!! said...

oh, thank you for replying U_U;

omg, i just noticed you have the same desktop wallpaper as me, the one labeled as "1920 1080"!
It's from Side-7 on deviant right? omg, his deviations are awesome (thumbs up!)